Traditional Thai Massage stimulates the flow of energy through the body, and gently releases blockages that are essential for maintaining a healthy, ‘pain-free’ body, as it relates not only to the physical but also to the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of one’s being.
Traditional Thai Massage has been practiced for over 1000 years, and is a member of the family of eastern bodywork, which is based on the intrinsic energy flow and energy balance theory of health and healing. By applying a flowing sequence of stretching, yoga and other subtle techniques, Traditional Thai Massage can be used to maintain a youthful condition in the body, as well as treating chronic pain, encompassing elements of reflexology, deep stretching techniques, Shiatsu and Yoga. This massage requires no oils and the recipient remains dressed in loose, comfortable clothing.
- Relaxes and rejuvenates the body
- Enhances blood circulation and overall energy flow
- Increases flexibility, vitality and movement
- Helps balance body, mind and spirit
- Cleanses and balances the energy lines throughout the body
- Preserves youthfulness